Formed in September 1977, ASEAN Inter-Parliamentary Assembly (AIPA) is a regional parliamentary organization which consists of 10 parliaments of ASEAN Member States as its members. AIPA plays important role in familiarizing the ASEAN people with policies aimed at accelerating the realization of ASEAN Community. AIPA Secretariat serves as the center of communication and information among the members. It aims to encourage understanding, cooperation, and close relations among AIPA Member Parliaments as well as Observer Members and other organizations.
Directorate of Finance and Administration
- Maintaining and updating attendance records of staff.
- Prepare and post job advertisements.
- Print and collate all job applications received.
- Arrange and call the shortlisted candidates for interview and perform the necessary administrative actions for interview.
- Appointed as Goods Receiving Officer.
- Updating of Leave and changing staff records.
- Monitoring and managing matters relating to insurance.
- Matters related to procurement of air tickets and travel arrangements for Secretary General and staff.
- Checking of Subsistence Allowance Claims submitted by the delegates.
- Certifying officer for air ticket and insurance coverage invoices submitted by travel agent and insurance companies respectively.
- Back-up for Medical Claims.
- Back-up for Printing of Name cards of Secretary General and staff.
- Back-up for Printing/Binding.
To be considered for an internship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
• Be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program or have graduated within the past one year;
• Applicants must be at least 19 years old;
• Be proficient in spoken and written in English;
• Have excellent academic performance as demonstrated by recent university record;
• Have no immediate relatives (e.g. father, mother, brother, sister) working in AIPA Secretariat;
Upon the completion of your internship program, you are entitled of US $100
Please submit your motivation letter, CV and official academic transcript to: firstname.lastname@example.org with an email subject FA INTERN_ [NAME]_[TERMS OF INTERNSHIP]