Formed in September 1977, ASEAN Inter-Parliamentary Assembly (AIPA) is a regional parliamentary organization which consists of 10 parliaments of ASEAN Member States as its members. AIPA plays important role in familiarizing the ASEAN people with policies aimed at accelerating the realization of ASEAN Community. AIPA Secretariat serves as the center of communication and information among the members. It aims to encourage understanding, cooperation, and close relations among AIPA Member Parliaments as well as Observer Members and other organizations.
Policy, Education and Publicity
The AIPA Secretariat's Internship Program offers eligible students the opportunity to acquire direct practical experience of AIPA Secretariat's work. We are currently looking for an intern to be attached to the Directorate of Policy, Education and Publicity for three months period from December to February.
Directorate of Policy, Education, and Publicity offers three terms of internship program:
December - February
April - June
August - October
To be considered for an internship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
1. Be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program or have graduated within the past one year;
2. Applicants must be at least 19 years old;
3. Be proficient in spoken and written in English;
4. Have excellent academic performance as demonstrated by recent university record;
5. Have no immediate relatives (e.g. father, mother, brother, sister) working in AIPA Secretariat;
All applications must be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org