JOB VACANCY – INFORMATION, COMMUNICATION AND TECHNOLOGY
05 October 2017
NATURE AND SCOPE
- ICT Officer will be responsible to assist Director ICT to formulate strategies and policies relating to IT security and infrastructure.
- Oversee the delivery of ICT services,management and leadership.
- Play the role of AIPA Secretariat’s Security IT Incident Officer to assist the Director ICT in the investigation of any IT security breaches and incidents.
- Formulate business solutions and oversee application services in the AIPA Secretariat.
- To oversee the delivery of infrastructure services (eg, network, server, email services, technical support and IT services).
- To be in charge of network, Disaster Recovery, and Facilities Management Contracts (for helpdesk, desktop, asset management services, etc).
- Conceptualization and planning of new infrastructure projects.
- Play the role of AIPA Secretariat’s Security IT Incident Manager to manage, escalate and direct Security IT Incident Officer into the investigation of any IT security breaches and incidents.
- Troubleshooter in case of network disruption, organizing video conferencing, maximizing intranet programmes, and managing awareness programmes.
- In charge of Webcast, broadband (wired and wireless), and hardware maintenance.
- Operate PC-based software programmes, graphic presentations, flowcharts, word processing and database processing.
- Encode/type and print out documents and records.
- Manage the AIPA website with inputs submitted by the senior staff members.
- Maintain computer files for statistical reports required by the Secretariat.
- To ensure the safekeeping of computer files, thumb drives, compact discs, diskettes and other computer software.
- Update all desktop computers and laptops with the latest hardware and software.
- Responsible for the maintenance of all computers and internet connections.
- To disseminate information on AIPA which is not classified as confidential.
- Preparation of the quarterly AIPA Newsletter.
- In charge of designing and production of workplan and all other documents and cards.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Director Information, Communication and Technology.